You cannot change the past but you can shape the future…
Estate planning involves handling and organising a person’s assets while they are alive and then distributing those assets in a timely and smooth manner to those designated beneficiaries when they pass away.
Wills, trust formation, asset restructuring, succession planning, taxation and offshore structures are all addressed. We also evaluate your current and projected status in order to ensure you plan for your estate to pay the least amount of estate duty, while maximising the value for your family.
- Planning and drafting of wills
- Executors of estates
- Dealing with financial institutions regarding bank accounts ad investments
- Valuation and disposal of assets
- Calculation of tax liability
- Preparation and rendition of Estate income tax returns